"Take a metal skewer"...more
"Reducing salt in your diet"...more
“The secret’s in the brine. Salt causes meat to absorb"...more
“No two people are alike, and everyone likes their steak done differently…more”
The Best Way to Present a Lobster
- Once the lobster is cooked cut the lobster in half vertically then remove the claws.
- Don’t get clawed. Be very careful as you are removing the meat – the inside of the lobster can be as sharp as the claws.
- Try to remove the lobster meat as carefully as possible to retain the shape.
- Presentation is key. You want to place the tail shell on the plate with the lobster meat on top. Garnish with your choice of seasoning.
- Serve with a warm butter mixture.